Thursday, April 19, 2018

Ithaca DWI Lawyer Blog is a Top 40 NY Law Blog

New York Law Blogs
Ithaca DWI Blog is Top 40 NY Law Blog
I was just surfing and saw our blog is in the top 40 of New York law blogs. This was in Feedspot.com. So naturally I'm excited about our body of work after 760 blog posts in the last 9 years. To me it's more than that because explaining New York law and breaking things down is something I love doing.


Ithaca DWI Lawyer Blog Helps Thousands of People and Lawyers

Metrics are all the rage when it comes to online blogs but I've always had a content attitude. If the content is crap, and so much content is not telling you much then why post? I come from the position of why should I care? Why should anyone care about this? How is it relevant to me? Can it add to my life or the lives of others. It gives me great satisfaction when I bump into a lawyer in Court who says he checked my blog for information about New York DWI or licensure.

A Blog Can Be Your Voice

I love to express myself whether on paper, online, or in person. It is in my DNA to share and contribute. I think everyone has the ability to share their ideas, opinions, and thoughts. I get some of my best ideas and perspectives by reading the blogs of other people.

Feedspot.com Uses Metrics to Rate and Rank Blogs

These blogs are ranked based on following criteria
  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
Top 40 New York Law Blogs Winners 
CONGRATULATIONS to every blogger that has made this Top New York Law Blogs list! This is the most comprehensive list of best New York Law Blogs on the internet and I’m honoured to have you as part of this! I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. 
If your blog is one of the Top 40 New York Law blogs, you have the honour of displaying the following badge on your site. Use the below code to display this badge proudly on your blog. You deserve it!

I Promise to Keep Legal Blogging and to Work at Keeping it Real

So thank you to all our blog readers and thank you feedspot.com for recognizing our work. I never started the blog for fame, credit, or accolades merely a tool to help clients understand the law better. With that in mind I tell others to blog about what they know or want to know about, the more you write about a thing the more it gets under your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment