I remember from the movie Silence of the Lambs when Hannibal Lecter (the serial killer) whispers to Clarice (the Federal Agent), “quid pro quo, quid pro quo” you have to give me something, and then I’ll give you something. In other words, nothing is for nothing, there is always a trade off of sorts. Anyone that has been around long enough learns that life is always a two way street.
YOUR'E COVERED BUT...
- · A personal injury that results in death;
- · Dismemberment;
- · A significant disfigurement;
- · A fracture;
- · The loss of a fetus;
- · Permanent loss of use of a body organ, member, function or system;
- · Permanent consequential limitation of use of a body organ or member;
- · Significant limitation of use of a body function or system; or
- · A medically determined injury or impairment of a non- permanent nature which prevents the injured person from performing substantially all of the material acts which constitute such person’s usual and customary daily activities for not less than ninety days during the one hundred eighty days immediately following the occurrence of the injury or impairment.